RESERVATIONS (or questions): Call 330.972.6909
Free Parking onsite or at nearby University of Akron lots
Mother’s Day Tea: Let Us Eat Cake!
TIME: 10:30 am-12 Noon
COST: $32.00 each for Adults. $22.00 each for Children 8-12 years old.
Limited seating. For Prepaid Reservations call: 330.972.6909 on or before May 8, 2017.
Create a precious memory while sharing elegant tea fare with Mom, Grandma, Daughter, Cousin, and/or Special Friends. Delicious tea, savories, and sweets. There will also be a special program, a walk-thru tour, & shopping in our lovely Cellar Door Store.
Self-guided FREE tours for Mom after 1pm. In honor of Mother’s Day, treat Mom, your Mother-in-Law, or Grandma to a free tour at Hower House Museum followed by shopping in the Cellar Door Store and a visit to the Carriage House.
Please Note: Here is a tentative schedule of future teas:
- Sunday, June 25, 2017 Victorian Spirituality/Tea Leaf Readings
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 Wizard of Oz Tea & Program
- March 11 or 17, 2018 St. Patrick’s Day Tea & Oscar Wilde Presentation
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 Mother’s Day Tea – Fairy Tea, Meaning of Flowers
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 Naughty Tea (Naughty Secrets) – the Racier Side of Victorian Life
- Sunday, October 7, 2018 Secret Societies/Magical Tea
- Sunday, December 9, 2018 Holiday Tea – It’s a Wonderful Life!
These dates are tentative; details and confirmation will follow!
June 7 – September, 2017 Summer exhibit: Title TBA. Summer is the best time to share rarely displayed objects from the Hower House Museum collection. Details TBA.
June 17, 2017 Free tours for Dad – in honor of Father’s Day, treat Dad, your father-in-law, or Grandpa to a free tour at the Hower House Museum followed by shopping in the Cellar Door Store and a look at the Carriage House exhibit.
July (all month) In gratitude for their service and dedication, Free Tours for all Active Military and Veterans; half-price for military/veterans households. (Valid military/veteran ID required for special offer. Offer available during July, on scheduled tour days.)